2013 Harley-Davidson Road King - FLHR
* 2013 HARLEY-DAVIDSON ROAD KING - FLHR * 21,407 Miles * Vivid Black * 103, Liquid-cooled, V-Twin, Fuel-Injected Engine * Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) * Six-Speed Transmission * Final Drive: Clean, quiet belt drive system is very low-maintenance. * ABS Brakes * Smart Security System with proximity-based, hands-free security fob (factory installed option) * Electronic Cruise Control * Added on Faring * Sony Stereo * Polk Audio Speakers * Tinted Windscreen * Vance & Hines X Pipe Exhaust with Aftermarket Slip-Ons * Air Ride Suspension * Harley-Davidson High Flow Intake * Aftermarket Saddlebags with Speakers Mounted Inside the Lids * Aftermarket Rear Fender * Four Point Docking Hardware * Quick Release Passenger Back Rest * Adjustable Rider's Backrest * Willy G Passenger Floorboards * Engine Guard * Highway Pegs * Upgraded Rear Brake Pedal and Shifter * Blacked Out Forks with Upgraded Fork Covers * Upgraded Handlebars * Upgraded Handgrips * Upgraded Levers * Daymaker LED headlight with matching Spot Lamps * Upgraded Horn Cover * Heel-Toe Shifter * Upgraded Derby Cover * Upgraded Harley-Davidson Gauge * Market Value $14,870 * During our inspection we performed the following: * We inspected and test rode the bike. We replaced the front tire. We replaced the engine oil We installed a battery tender pigtail. * Notes: This is a bargain bike, and will be sold as is. There are scratches on the saddlebags. The inner support of the inside of the right saddlebag is broken. Scuffs to the rear fender. Marks on the gas tank. Paint peeling on the faring. Please see pictures. * We take most titled trade-ins. * We can arrange shipping all over the world, or pick you up at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). * Call US Now (817)985-8888
- Front Brakes
- License Plate Light
- Rear Brakes
- Charging System
- Rear Suspension
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- Turn Signals
- Front Suspension
- Trans and Primary Fluids- $103
- Handlebars & Controls
- Adjust Cables- $18
- Fuel System
- Replace Spark Plugs- $26 Replace Air Filter- $18
- Stock #
Table Of Contents
These bikes are inspected, test ridden, and cleaned.View program details here
We are able to offer financing for almost all brands for individuals living in the US. If you would like further information about our financing programs, or require documentation to obtain financing on your own, please give us a call at 817-985-8888.APPLY NOW
We would be happy to consider your vehicle on trade. Please provide us some details on your trade by filling out the form after clicking on a link below or give us a call at 817-985-8888.TRADE MY BIKE
- Will you ship a bike that I purchase?
- I live in California, can I buy your motorcycle?
- Is there a clean title?
- Do you take trade ins?
Why Buy From Us
Welcome to Texas Best Used Motorcycles, the home of the best used motorcycles in Mansfield, Texas. We also service customers nationwide, so even if you're not close to Mansfield, we can still help get you into your dream motorcycle. We specialize in selling excellent quality used motorcycles and providing an unmatched customer service experience. We also pride ourselves on our competitive prices and our variety of financing options.
Here on our website, you can view our inventory, check out information about our extended warranty options, or even use our easy application form to get pre-approved for financing. We're here to make your next purchase experience better than any you've ever had, so feel free to call us at 817-985-8888 with any questions you might have.
Hours of Operation
- Tues. - Sat.
- 9:00am - 6:00pm
Our premium shipping service includes palletized and enclosed door to door transportation inside the contiguous United States. Your motorcycle is carried by experienced, properly licensed, and insured shippers with proven track records. The price for shipping to your state can be found by clicking your state below. It includes $5000 in damage insurance. These quotes are for two wheeled motorcycles. If you are shipping a trike, plan on 30-40% more cost. Transit time typically falls between 14-21 calendar days for contiguous US shipments. Faster shipping can be arranged at an additional cost.
International shipping ranges from $1500-$4500 USD. The buyer is responsible for the destination country's fees, taxes, and duties.